At Mont-Orford (the ski resort, not the Mont-Orford National Park), yes dogs are allowed!
Certain rules must be respected in order for everyone's complete safety and so that we can continue to authorize them at the mountain:
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Dogs are not allowed in the mountain during the ski season, even during uphill skiing, for safety reasons.
- Thank you for picking up the feces and throwing them in the trash.
- Dogs are not allowed in the ski lifts or gondolas.
- Dogs are not allowed in the chalets or interior buildings of the mountain.
Please note that Mont-Orford and the Mont-Orford National Park are two different entities. The regulation at the ski resort may therefore differ from the one at the national park. Check with the Sépaq for more details on the regulations at the national park.