You can obtain season pass protection ($) online or on site, at customer service, only when purchasing your season pass. Season pass protection covers illness, injury, death or any event that physically prevents you from skiing during the current season. Any request must be made in writing. The Mont-Orford Ski & Golf Corporation will issue refunds for:
If there is non-participation of the season subscriber before the opening of the season and there was non-participation between March 5 and April 30, 2023 (end of current season offered as a bonus if applies):
- Discount of 100% of fees in resort credit.
If the season pass is used before the incident:
- Transfer of part of the investment to the next season in resort credit in proportion to the season if the conditions below are met before March 1, 2024.
Exceptions that are not covered by cancelation protection:
- Injury that the season pass holders has intentionally inflicted on himself;
- Emotional disturbances or a pre-existing medical condition;
- Illness, injury, separation or divorce that does not prevent the season pass holders from skiing.
- Season pass protection is available at the time of season pass purchase only;
- Any request must be made in writing (letter or email);
- The non-participation or the condition must last at least 30 consecutive days and be entirely sustained during the ski season;
- You must notify the Corporation and the subscription card will be automatically deactivated to then be entitled to a refund;
- The season pass holder must provide a certificate from the attending physician (the latter cannot be a family member) or a transfer certificate from the employer more than 200 kilometers from the ski resort;
- If a parent (father or mother), a spouse (legitimate or de facto) or a child aged 17 and under of a person entitled to reimbursement is also covered and decides to no longer use his season pass, he may also benefit of the regulations indicated above. This option is only valid for one additional person. The Corporation Ski & Golf Mont-Orford undertakes to pay in resort credit, the amount of the subscription according to the regulations mentioned above and subject to exclusions, limitations and other stipulations;
- In the event of the death of the season pass holder (with death certificate);
- The pro rata begins on the date of receipt of the request.